Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Save price on 316L Stainless Surgical Steel Earrings Birthstone CZ Stud Earrings 8mm is the best

Band : ToltecTraders com

316L Stainless Surgical Steel Earrings Birthstone CZ Stud Earrings 8mm
>> I bought a different item but the earrings were great
This item was not available when I tried to purchase it but the store had several other earrings to choose from I bought my sister the cross stainless steal earrings and she loved them Thanks
>> Very handsome and a good buy
I got these in 8mm to compliment the ones I already had in 3 4 and 5mm I always wear the 8mm in my lobes and space out the others in holes going up my ear so the smallest is at the top of the heap For work I just wear one pair and I get a lot of compliments on these 8mm I gave them 5 stars because there is just nothing negative I could say
>> Great service
The products arrived in a VERY timely manner and the company was great with exchanges or returns as well will definitely do business with them again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails