Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cheapest price for 10k White Gold March Birthstone Aquamarine Floral Disc Earring and Pendant Set is the best

Band : Amazon com Collection
Material Type : aquamarine
Material Element : aquamarine
Metal Stamp : 10k
Metal Type : white gold

10k White Gold March Birthstone Aquamarine Floral Disc Earring and Pendant Set
>> UGH
Purchased it for a 12 year grandchild as it is a shared birthstone so I wanted it to be a bit special and it definited wasn t Aquamarine needs to be viewed by a mircoscope Entire set looks cheap Buy an Amazon Gift Card instead that is what I m going to do this Christmas
>> Not Worth The Money
Not worth the money Even real gold this piece of costume jewlry is not worth more than twenty dollars The pendent and ear rings are tiny It s my fault for not pulling out a ruler and checking 9mm I don t use the metric system very often and I some how thought 9mm was bigger If this gets around twenty dollars than it would be worth buying Don t spend any more than twenty dollars on this And it did not come in a blue velvet bag It came in a cardboard costume jewlry box I can t beleave I spent the money I did Don t make the mistake I did Use a ruler and see how big 9mm is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails