Monday, July 12, 2010

Cheapest price on Nickel Free Swarovski Heart Dangle Aquamarine order it now

Band : Blomdahl

Nickel Free Swarovski Heart Dangle Aquamarine
>> I love these earrings
I love these earrings I bought titanium because my ears are sensitive to metals I ve had these in for 3 days now and not a sign of irritation usually takes less than an hour if the metal is bad They are very comfortable I can even sleep in them The shipping was amazingly fast The order was shipped the same day as it was placed and arrived to me on the next business day and that was with free shipping My earrings came in a hard plastic case with a tamper evident seal and that was inside an adorable gift bag Wonderful I highly recommend this company to friends family even strangers who compliment me on my earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails