Friday, July 9, 2010

1 41 cttw Genuine Aquamarine and Diamond Pendant 14kt White Gold most popular

Band : Finejewelers
Material Type : aquamarine
Material Element : aquamarine
Metal Stamp : 14k
Metal Type : white gold

1 41 cttw Genuine Aquamarine and Diamond Pendant 14kt White Gold
>> The pendant is really exquisite Very well made We are all very happy with it
This was a birthday gift and it was a great success
I got it for my sister and I needed an Aquamarine pendant that was classic elegant and of great quality since she owns many of them and can tell the difference
I was surprised at how quickly the package arrived at my door with the free shipping and the gift presentation was really impressive with the Pouch and wood pendant box The free card they offered was nice and a great time saver The pendant was really exquisite Very well made with a nice and clean setting and an elegant Italian chain My sister was really impressed with the quality of the stones The Aquamarine is brilliant and void of ANY inclusions so clear and bright The diamonds are very white and brilliant too She was very impressed with my gift and thought I spent twice as much as I actually did


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails