Sunday, July 4, 2010

Save price for 7 MM Aquamarine Cubic Zirconia Sterling Silver Band Ring

Band : Gem Avenue
Material Type : aquamarine
Material Element : aquamarine
Metal Stamp : 925
Metal Type : sterling silver

7 MM Aquamarine Cubic Zirconia Sterling Silver Band Ring
>> Beautiful Ring
The ring is beautiful and is exactly what I wanted It completes my collection Thanks for having beautiful items
>> celtic ring
I really love this ring It was better then I expected I would definately recommend this ring it is dainty looks very pretty on my hand
>> Wonderful
Like the previous reviewer I was looking for the perfect ring for my pointer finger I ve tried on many and bought even more but none of them compare to this ring The size of the stone is perfect and it s not too tall sits well on my finger and although a little out of shape in my case it really isn t that easy to spot unless you re getting a verrrrrry close look at the ring

Having bought other Gem Avenue items before this one is by far my favourite ring

I d say for the price and for the item go for it It s a deal and a half



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails