Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cheap price for 925 Sterling Silver Aquamarine Cubic Zirconia Ring order it now

Band : Gem Avenue
Material Type : cubic zirconia
Material Element : cubic zirconia
Metal Stamp : 925
Metal Type : Sterling Silver

925 Sterling Silver Aquamarine Cubic Zirconia Ring
>> Pretty Okay
The ring was quite pretty as much as you can expect for the price Unfortunately I bought it in a size too big should have ordered a 6 Oh well Turns out I don t know my ring size
>> Nettie s Aqua Ring
I got this ring as a gift for my sister For the money I was very pleased it s a fun little ring
>> great ring at a great price
I ve been wanting a birth stone ring but didn t want to spend a lot of money This is a great ring for the price you pay It s just as pretty in person as it is online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails