Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fast Shipping 14K Yellow or White Gold Open Sided Petite Oval Gemstone and Diamond Ring Aquamarine full half sizes from 5 8 5 is the best

Metal Stamp : 14k
Metal Type : white gold

14K Yellow or White Gold Open Sided Petite Oval Gemstone and Diamond Ring Aquamarine full half sizes from 5 8 5
>> Beautiful Quality but Wrong Size
This ring was beautiful better than the picture conveyed and I loved how it looked on my finger Delicate but not too dainty Unfortunately it was too big I d been to two jewelry shops before ordering to check my ring size and it was confirmed to be 7 which I had always worn on that finger in the past When the ring came it was much too loose not enough to fly off my finger but it would have if I woke up on a particularly cold morning I decided not to risk it and sent it back and rather than exchange for another size and risk it being wrong too I opted for a refund Again unfortunately they charge 26 for refunds/exchanges so I was out that much money but I got the rest back one more reason to return instead of exchange if it d been wrong again I d be out at least 52

Overall ring is beautiful but seller not so reliable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails