Friday, July 30, 2010

Buy it now 2 50 cttw Aquamarine Pendant 14kt Yellow Gold LIFETIME WARRANTY order it now

Band : Finejewelers
Material Type : aquamarine
Material Element : aquamarine
Metal Stamp : 14k
Metal Type : yellow gold

2 50 cttw Aquamarine Pendant 14kt Yellow Gold LIFETIME WARRANTY
>> Daughter s 30th birthday
What more can I say about this outstanding piece of jewelry that I haven t already said It was a 30th birthday present for my oldest daughter The stones signify her 2 sons both born in March It was spectacular She absolutely loved it She did not have any jewelry with the boys birthstone and when I saw this piece it was like it was made just for her I know I ll be hunting for another 30th birthday present in 2011 as the younger daughter will also be turning 30 Can t wait to see what I ll find through you Thanks again for your craftsmanship dedication to making outstanding jewelry and pride in your products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails