Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Buy Online Opal Simulated Aquamarine CZ 3 Stone Sterling Silver Necklace

Band : SilverSpeck com
Material Type : sterling silver
Material Element : sterling silver

Opal Simulated Aquamarine CZ 3 Stone Sterling Silver Necklace
>> Cracked Stone
The opal appeared cracked and possibly glued together when I received this necklace I called customer service to try to do a prompt exchange since it was for my daughter s birthday I never received a phone call back I emailed Silver Speck and about a week later received a response I ended up returning this necklace and getting my money back I do not recommend buying anything from Silver Speck based on my experience with them
>> aquamarine necklace
I purchased two of these for my twin grand daughters March birthday They are georgeous and a big hit at their party The important thing is the girls LOVE them I won t hesitate shopping at Amazon in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails