Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cheapest price for 316L Stainless Surgical Steel Earrings Birthstone CZ Stud Earrings 6mm order it now

Band : ToltecTraders com

316L Stainless Surgical Steel Earrings Birthstone CZ Stud Earrings 6mm
>> Misleading
Their picture clearly show peridot for the month of august as a light purple So I ordered it I received orange/yellow earrings that look like the ones from november So I emailed them trying to return it and they explained that peridot is supposed to be light green Well thats not what it is in the picture So they need to update their picture otherwise its very misleading for others that will be going through the same thing I did Plus I was told I d have to pay shipping handling just to return them I don t think I should for their mistake I m never ordering from them again
>> You Get What You Paid For
The only reason I gave these three stars instead of two is beacause of how quickly they shipped But about the earrings don t believe the pictures the gems don t look nearly as brilliant I purchased some peridot earrings which is supposed to be a light sparkly green and recieved what looked to be a cheap plastic cloudy emerald

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails