Thursday, July 22, 2010

14K Yellow Gold Angel Aquamarine Birthstone Cameo Pendant buy online

Band : Netaya
Material Type : gold
Material Element : gold
Metal Type : 14 karat gold

14K Yellow Gold Angel Aquamarine Birthstone Cameo Pendant
>> Elegant Lovely
This is a beautiful piece of jewellery purchased when it went on sale
I have always wanted to get a cameo I find it to be a gorgeous elegant piece of jewellery Add to that the fact that I love angels have a mini collection when I saw this piece I was immediately attracted to it I saw a few reviews on similar pieces and took a chance I also took a chance with a new seller
I can comment that the seller experience was exceptional they always resonded to my email quickly in less that 24 hours and I sent a few as I was purchasing another item from them as well and they were always courteious
the item itself is great just the right size neither too big nor too gaudy the blue of the pendant is a little lighter than the picture I am looking at but not too pale it gives a kind of smoky blue effect as a back drop for the angel
It is a fantastic piece
The back however is not finished in gold the back is black the backing of the cameo but it is still neat and not visible anyway unless you turn your endant around There is a decent sized bale to hang the pendant by not too big but wide enough so that you can use chains of varying size till you get the look you like
The light blue of the aqumarine stone enhances and is enhanced by the blue of the pendant
Finally it came packaged in a blue suede gift box designed to look like a miniature gift bag 10 stars for presentation
My advice if you or someone you know loves cameos get them this lovely guardian angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails