Thursday, August 5, 2010

Where to buy2 5 MM Round Aquamarine Cubic Zirconia 925 Sterling Silver Post Friction Back Stud Earrings is the best

Band : Gem Avenue
Metal Stamp : 925
Metal Type : Sterling Silver

2 5 MM Round Aquamarine Cubic Zirconia 925 Sterling Silver Post Friction Back Stud Earrings
>> Very Pleased
I ordered four sets of these earrings in different colors and not only was GemAvenue s customer service excellent the earrings themselves are wonderful As someone with numerous holes in my ears a limited budget and sensitive skin it s been difficult to find sturdy earrings I like After years of buying cheap studs at Claire s and having my ears get infected or the gems fall off I was lucky enough to stumble upon these great earrings They are a good size and the quality is excellent

While the color on these is definitely a little on the light side and not as bright as in the picture I will still be buying more of these in the future just not wearing them next to the clear CZ set I got

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails