Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cheapest price for Gemstone CZ Rings Sterling Silver Step Cut Aquamarine CZ Ring order it now

Band : HopeChestJewelry

Gemstone CZ Rings Sterling Silver Step Cut Aquamarine CZ Ring
>> Can I give NEGATIVE stars for this purchase
I bought this ring for myself to replace a kind of blingy little costume ring I always wear I wanted to upgrade from something that was still cheap but perhaps a little nicer looking I am in love with the step cut primarily the rare square step cut but emerald cut is the closest second By the picture this ring looked perfect

I just opened it in the mail maybe about an hour ago The first thing I noticed is that the stone looked a bit cloudy I don t think anything that I just ordered brand new should be dirty but it was cheap so no big deal Dipped it in a bit of hot water and Windex and it was shiny again The second thing I noticed was that the stone makes a slight rattling sound in the setting So I took a closer look and one of the prongs was slightly bent upward My intention was not to buy something that would already be costing me extra in repairs but again I guess you get what you pay for right

THEN as I caught a closer glance at the stone it is not even a step cut That s right This STEP CUT Aquamarine CZ Ring came with a stone in it that was cut completely differently The whole reason I made this purchase was completely defeated and I was lied to about what I was getting Have fun with my 35 00 I guess because this thing is probably just going to set around being ugly from now on

Would not recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails