Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shop for Jewelry 3 Carat Aquamarine Swarovski Ring

Band : Eternal Sparkles
Metal Type : Brass

Jewelry 3 Carat Aquamarine Swarovski Ring
>> Very Dull and more like blue topaz
I am very unhappy and think it s junk The color of the stone looks like Blue topaz and its dull with no shine The ring is nice and thick and strong that s why I gave it two stars I understand it s not a high quality ring but very unhappy
I wore this ring for one day and the stones fell out I wish I could give this ring NO stars I wrote an email and they wanted pictures of the ring and me to pay to have it sent back first class and over night I use the internet to due 80 of my shopping and have NEVER been treated in this manner the ring is trash just like the company I must add the ring will not take clear pictures so I am now out the money for this ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails