Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Have You Ever Heard of A Knee Necklace?



Well Neither had I, up until I came across LitterSF, a unique website offering something excitingly different in fashion jewelry design that peeked my interest. Sister proprietors Mackenzie and Rachael are offering up what they call "Body Decor," which is showcased on various body parts---and I do mean various---elbows, knees....even on heads.

People with body-limb fetishes will probably keep the duo in business forever, but their specialized designs don't stop there. What's also cool is what they can do to enhance your existing shoes. It's quite A-maazing......You can see and purchase more of Litter SF's Designs Here. Oh, and no need to profess your undying gratitude to me for keeping you informed on everything on and poppin' in the jewelry world, that's just what I do peoples, that's just what I do. It's about http://www.Cityrockajewelry.com all day...





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails