Friday, February 26, 2010

Contemporary Jewellry - The Next Generation of Jewellry

When I was looking for something exquisite to give my wife on our anniversary, I came across the term, contemporary jewellery. I wondered "What does this mean?" A lot of research went into the term which finally yielded a result. Going around to a lot of these jewellery shops there was just one thing that caught my attention and this was the uniqueness of every single piece that I saw. It left me spell bounded.

Contemporary jewelry is something that is actually in between the high end street jewellery and art. More study into this revealed that it is not machines that do the cutting and polishing, rather it is human hands that create such brilliant designs. I was looking for a change and for something that is out of the norm and this was just brilliant. It does have the most astounding looks, but far above all, these are pieces that really have a history behind them and they do want to convey something to the world.

Why- because who wants to be one among the many who wear the same sort of rings? I'd prefer to stand out with something unique and powerful. When I paid for the jewellery that I bought, people told me that it was very costly, but for the work that these jewelers actually do, I think it is worth a lot more. If you pay more for handmade paper, why not handcrafted contemporary jewellery?

The trend is setting in as I see a lot many people opting for a contemporary jeweler. It has been some time since I bought that piece of contemporary jewellery for my wife and we have had no complaints at all regarding the quality of work that is done. Since each of these pieces is specially handcrafted, the quality of each could be vouched for. The mantra has become quality above quantity and this is why people are now saying adios to the mass production of items, instead they welcome these contemporary jewelry that are specially crafted one of a kind.

The idea of going green and completely natural is taking charge of every aspect of our lives. Now it is Mother Nature who has become the greatest ornamental designers because it is from her that designs are chosen. As people views change even more it is a great time to stand out from the crowd and wear a beautiful piece of handmade jewellery. All you have to do is look at the catwalk ramp and you will see that the fashion world is also being dominated by this styling.

Bring out the imagination in you. I did and my wife had no words to tell how much she adored me. Don't you think it is time you bring out the individualist and the realist in you and express yourself? All you need to do is find the right designer and you can bring your imagination to reality and get that myriad of beautiful images created as ornaments for your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails