Thursday, September 11, 2008

What would you prefer – value over price?


What would you prefer – value over price? Rather a more apt question would be what is your ideal definition of value? This debate between two friends indeed is some food for thought. Let us know how do you feel?

Rebecca – Check out my bridal jewelry – matching pendants and earrings, I am planning a matching bracelet too.

Sheila – Lucky girl! Aquamarine with diamond accents. Love the look. Must have cost you a bomb but they look very pretty.

Rebecca – Thanks. Didn’t really cost me that much though. I used white sapphires instead of diamonds.

Sheila – You did? Somehow I would stick to diamonds even if I were to compromise a little on the elaborate design or the number of stones.

Rebecca -Common. Those are natural white sapphires, not any synthetic stones. So this indeed is fine jewelry with the same beauty at fraction of the cost. And since I can so afford it now I am planning to get a matching bracelet. Don’t you think that’s wonderful? I call that value for money.

Sheila – Maybe. But bridal jewelry is special. I mean you could spend some lavish amount on yourself once in your lifetime!

Feel free to share your valuable views with us and tell us what you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails